Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekly Progress Report #1

This is my first progress report for my research project. During this week of Vacation, I have been looking through many articles and books about my topic. I'm surprised at how much information about my topic there is. It seems like a lot of people share my same views on the corrupt influence money has on politics. And that's made me want to do this project even more.

However, I seem to have started off on a bad start. On Thursday, I thought Ms.Nims was absent and I didn't go to the computer loft to check in with Ms.Musili. This was because I didn't check the class blog. I went after school to speak to Ms.Musili and she said that the next day (Friday) she would fill me in with whatever I missed. But I missed that day as well, because I had some personal issues that I had to discuss with Ms.Van.

Regardless, I've been doing a lot of research over this week, and I think I'm prepare to start doing my Annotated Bibs.

No comments:

Post a Comment